IMPORTANT NOTICE: *All payments made to David Star Enterprises, LLC, are Non-Refundable*
David Star Enterprises, LLC (also referred to as ‘the Company’, ‘David Star Enterprises’, ‘davidstarenterprises.net’ and ‘davidstarenterprises.me’ in the proceeding text) a Nevada Limited Liability Company agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following TOS (Terms of Service). Use of David Star Enterprises, LLC Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to David Star Enterprises, LLC’s AUP as well as David Star Enterprises, LLC’s TOS policy (Terms of Service).
1. Illegal use: David Star Enterprises services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. David Star Enterprises reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Threats: Use of the service provided by David Star Enterprises to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
3. Harassment: Use of the services of David Star Enterprises, LLC to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
4. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of David Star Enterprises service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes” and “chain letters.
6. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM): Use of the services of David Star Enterprises, LLC to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type may result in the immediate termination of the offending customer’s account without warning or reimbursement.
Legitimate uses of bulk email in a manner consistent with United States law may be permitted at the sole discretion of David Star Enterprises, LLC. David Star Enterprises’s abuse resolution policy is to serve all abuse complaints via our ticket system at http://support.davidstarenterprises.net and assure that they are handled professionally. Accounts generating complaints from recognized blacklist databases will incur a one-time administrative fee of per complaint and are expected to resolve these issues themselves. In the event of a Spamhaus or Outblaze blacklist listing, an additional administrative fee will be issued along with immediate termination. Should a contract be involved, the client must immediately pay the remainder of the balance owed between the current date and the end of the term per the original agreement.
7. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending David Star Enterprises account.
8. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the David Star Enterprises service is in violation of this AUP.
9. Usenet SPAMing: David Star Enterprises, LLC has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
10. Unauthorized access: Use of the David Star Enterprises service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of David Star Enterprises or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending David Star Enterprises account is subject to immediate termination.
11. Copyright or trademark infringement: The use of services provided by David Star Enterprises, LLC to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
12. Collection of personal data: Use of the David Star Enterprises service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
13. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the David Star Enterprises service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use David Star Enterprises Services or the Internet. This includes “Denial of Service” (DoS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. David Star Enterprises will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
14. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
15. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
16. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
17. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using David Star Enterprises services could result in suspension service.
18. Third Party Accountability: David Star Enterprises, LLC subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines created within the Appropriate Use Policy.
19. Pornographic Material: Adult content is allowed, contingent upon compliance with all U.S. regulations, as well as the regulations of the location of the customer’s residency. What sexual content is acceptable on our servers will remain at the sole discretion of David Star Enterprises, LLC, and no other parties.